No one likes hairballs – especially your cat. That's why Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for grown cats. This pet food made with natural ingredients nourishes your cat's skin with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, while the high-quality protein supports the maintenance of lean muscles. The natural fibers are easy to digest, and work to comfortably reduce your adult cat's hairball issues. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet®. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas.
• Dry kibble food made with natural fibers to comfortably reduce hairballs in adult cats
• Packed with vitamin E plus omega-3s & -6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur
• High-quality protein to help your grown cat build and maintain lean muscles
• Try adding Science Diet Hairball Control Chicken Entree as a scrumptious complement
• Made with natural ingredients
• #1 Veterinarian Recommended
Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
||85 mg/kg min
||500 IU/kg min
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids