Now you can feed the biology-based nutrition of Hill’s Science Diet in recipes with no corn, wheat or soy. Carefully formulated for the developmental needs of puppies, this dry dog food is made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust using natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It uses DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development, high-quality protein for building lean muscles, and balanced minerals for strong bones and teeth. Delicious, nutritious, and formulated with ingredients to support heart health, feed Hill’s Science Diet No Corn, Wheat, Soy puppy food to give your dog the best start in life.
• Biology-based nutrition of Science Diet with no corn, wheat or soy
• DHA from fish oil for your puppy’s healthy brain and eye development
• High-quality protein for building lean muscles
• Clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C+E, for a healthy immune system
• Dry dog food made with natural ingredients Formulated with ingredients to support heart health
• From Hill’s, the #1 Veterinarian Recommended pet food brand
Chicken, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Green Peas, Apples, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
||85 mg/kg min
||550 IU/kg min